Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nightlord Lover Book Blast #erotic #vampire



Nightlord Lover hit the Amazon Bestseller list for Erotic Urban and Paranormal! Thank you readers for you support! You rock! If you haven't checked it out yet, the blurb is below. The Book Blast with Literati Author Services begins today (August 21-25) with several stops and chances to win a Gift Card and free books. To follow the tour check out their site for the days and the locations.

http://literatiauthorservices.com/2014/07/14/book-blast-reviews-nightlord-lover-kathy-kulig-paranormal-menage-erotica/


Warrior vampire Garrick Labar guards the secrets of the Guild. His comrade-- vampire and sorcerer Ramon Travere--enforces the uneasy alliance between mortals and immortals. When Larissa Devine moves into town, both Garrick and Ramon are mesmerized and enraptured by her. They crave to claim her as their crimson swan and lover. But a new arrival is fair game and if they don't claim her first, a band of renegades will. 

Larissa finds a blistering-hot ménage with her protectors too intoxicating to resist. The immortals can't deny their sexual attraction for her and sense her blood pulsing hot and furious whenever they are close. Erotic desires thrust her into a world of danger and seduction. When the renegade vampires attempt to destroy a hundred years of peace, Larissa is caught in the crossfire. Eternal love and carnal nights can be her future if she survives.



PRAISE FOR NIGHTLORD LOVER:

"She combined my two favorite genres, paranormal and erotica, into one dark, dangerous, and delicious page turner." ~Amazon reviewer

"IT IS SUCH AN OMG YUMMY READ THAT YOU NEED TO GET IT NOW!! ...The characters , plot everything just jump at you!!I give this book a 5 plus star rating and am so looking forward to a Part 2 if there is one.. Please , I sure hope so!!!!!" ~Blogger reviewer

BONUS PRIZE: I'm going to start giving away a $5 gift card to a random member of my newsletter each month with special surprise gifts. Sign up for the newsletter during this tour and post a comment on this blog letting me know that you did and I'll add you to a special private drawing for a signed print book (USA residents) or ebook to those outside the US.

*BTW I never share your personal information-PROMISE. And I rarely send out newsletters more than once a month unless I have a new release.

Signup for Kathy's newsletterhttp://eepurl.com/FC_nP

More news: I'm planning to start a Street Team soon. Still in the planning stages. I'm calling it 'NEVER TOO MANY SHOES & BOOKS' unless another title strikes me. I'll keep you posted.





No comments: